Monday, August 12, 2013

Stella's Book Nook

Guess what I Stella got last week? A book nook. Most of her books were still in boxes from the move, so I was extra excited to have them out and displayed--which is super important for young readers, btw. I love, love, love the ledges! I've wanted these forever! The ledges actually don't hold as many books as I thought, because you don't want to stack them so deep that you can't get to or see the books. I probably could have used more ledges, but I'm super happy with the final result, and I'm fine with having books in other places throughout the house.  Most importantly, Stella loves this little area and loves choosing books from her new nook! 






Linking Up at

5 comments:

  1. It looks great, Jamie!! What a lucky little lady! This looks like it came right out of a Land of Nod catalog! Too cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is adorable! I love the pencils!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE this! Are they IKEA ledges? I'm just catching up and I pretty much want everything you've posted for the past week. The wainscoting, the shelves, everything. Where did you get the little table and chairs? Do you care if I copy you?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh what a pretty reading area! I bet Stella is thrilled! every detail is so pretty it makes you want to stay there for a long time! Thank You for sharing Stella's reading nook at the Fluster Buster Party, I'm co hosting today! Have a great week, Lizy

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a special place to read! The pencils caught my eye, they are so cute! Thank you for sharing on Fluster's Creative Muster. Now that you found our party I hope that you will continue to join us every Tuesday evening.

    Robin @ Fluster Buster

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, it makes my day! If you have a question, I will answer it in the comments section as soon as I can. You can also email me at jamiejjoyal@gmail.com.