Wednesday, February 25, 2015

[color kreyv]: Light Pink

I LOVE me a nice, soft pink. I think it's a lot more versatile than some people may think. I mean, let's be honest, pink kind of has a personality of belonging in a little girl's room, but I think it can go anywhere. I'll tell you why. First of all, I love it paired with more masculine hues like navies, dark grays, and even blacks. Second of all, a little bit can go a long way. Just adding light pink in a piece of art, a throw, or a pillow can sometimes be enough. Third of all, it's subtle and calming, and it's just awesome, so you should just add some to your home. I know what you're thinking:  I should have gone into law.

image from Serena & Lily
image source unknown
image source unknown

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful rooms! The soft pink is dreamy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That art print in the last one is so pretty. I would definitely have that in my house.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, it makes my day! If you have a question, I will answer it in the comments section as soon as I can. You can also email me at jamiejjoyal@gmail.com.